Additional Fees

I made my reservation online in March 2018. When I arrived to pick up the car at the airport, Payless informed me of all the added fees.

Not much that I could do at that point because I needed the car. Payless is now trying to charge me for a parking ticket that I just confirmed with the City of San Diego as paid by personal check over a month ago and other fees over a month after the rental with no explanation of the fees.

I have tried to contact customer service on several occasions and leave a message but cannot get a return call. Only option is to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Forcing insurance on me, False advertising, Unauthorized upcharges.

Comments

I was pretty sure it was Payless that I rented a car from in Vegas in 2017.After reading the reviews I’m sure of it..Waited over an hour for a car and then they gave us one that was dirty. We gave it back and had to wait longer.

Still not really clean, but at this point I’m ticked off and my husband was tired...Thanks to the reviews, for bringing it back to my recollection. I’ll not be using PAYLESS CAR RENTAL everagain !!!How is this place still in business????