Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window to see my bumper flapping in the wind, falling off the car.Pull over and see that both sides of bumper are just hanging off car.

Call Payless, and they say "just bring it back".

Really! I'm 100 miles away, on my way to meetings and you want me to bring it back???? How about bringing me a new car you ridiculously *** incompetent company??? How about not charging me for the rental?

No. I had to take time to find a hardware store, get duct tape to tape up the bumper so it doesn't fall off and fly into the car behind me and cause death and destruction.

There response after the car is returned taped up????" you could have returned it"....best customer service EVER!!!

WHAT A F'D UP COMPANY!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of payless car rental car rental. Payless Car Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned payless car rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Payless Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments