Bedford, Indiana

Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window to see my bumper flapping in the wind, falling off the car.Pull over and see that both sides of bumper are just hanging off car.

Related: Payless Car Rental Tampa FL- DON'T USE THEM-Scams People

Call Payless, and they say "just bring it back".

Really! I'm 100 miles away, on my way to meetings and you want me to bring it back???? How about bringing me a new car you ridiculously *** incompetent company??? How about not charging me for the rental?

No. I had to take time to find a hardware store, get duct tape to tape up the bumper so it doesn't fall off and fly into the car behind me and cause death and destruction.

There response after the car is returned taped up????" you could have returned it"....best customer service EVER!!!

WHAT A F'D UP COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Rental Car Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Motion - SCAM! To avoid Green Motion "Believe me, they are charging me 700 euros for that!!! (see pic) To avoid this company no matter what. Such a shame, since the car was in excellent conditions and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more THE WORST PUBLIC STORAGE - PANORAMA CITY, CA - MY UNIT WAS BROKEN INTO Public Storage "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..." Read more Want to experience every problem a renter can have? Go to Ridge Crossings Apartments in Hoover Ridge Crossings Apartments "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more