Bedford, Indiana

Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window to see my bumper flapping in the wind, falling off the car.Pull over and see that both sides of bumper are just hanging off car.

Call Payless, and they say "just bring it back".

Really! I'm 100 miles away, on my way to meetings and you want me to bring it back???? How about bringing me a new car you ridiculously *** incompetent company??? How about not charging me for the rental?

No. I had to take time to find a hardware store, get duct tape to tape up the bumper so it doesn't fall off and fly into the car behind me and cause death and destruction.

There response after the car is returned taped up????" you could have returned it"....best customer service EVER!!!

WHAT A F'D UP COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Payless Car Rental - Misleading Quote at Payless Toronto Location Payless Car Rental "We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental. Watch out for the horrible business practice! The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more