Jacksonville, Florida
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43.They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August 22 and again on August 23.

Related: Payless Car Rental - Worst car rental experience EVER!!

Even though I've sent them a copy of my bank statement clearly showing them the transactions, they still haven't returned my 150.43 They keep stating that the bank still has a hold on my acct for 349.57....that don't add up.They have a hold for 349.57 but my acct was charged 300.43....Shady company...I will never use this company again and I would advise that you all don't either.

Review about: Car Rental Overcharge.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - St. Petersburg Cheaters Enterprise Rent A Car "Picked the car up at 3400 5TH AVE S, SAINT PETERSBURG, FL location while it was raining. They parked the car out in the pouring rain for us to inspect...." Read more Payless Car Rental Tampa FL- DON'T USE THEM-Scams People Payless Car Rental "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more