Featured Not resolved

Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43.They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August 22 and again on August 23.

Even though I've sent them a copy of my bank statement clearly showing them the transactions, they still haven't returned my 150.43 They keep stating that the bank still has a hold on my acct for 349.57....that don't add up.They have a hold for 349.57 but my acct was charged 300.43....Shady company...I will never use this company again and I would advise that you all don't either.

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Wiwigo - Fraud Company - Fake Commitment Wiwigo "{The reason I write this complain is to ensure that in future if someone books through www.wiwigo.com they are very well aware of what will happen to their booking…} On the..." Read more Payless Car Rental Tampa FL- DON'T USE THEM-Scams People Payless Car Rental "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Expedia rate does not Payless rate Payless Car Rental "The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter. At the Payless Car..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more