Payless Car Rental - Class Action Lawsuit!!!!

Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices.

Run don't walk away from this company also email the ceo of AVIS and Budget parent companies of the ripoff company Payless Car Rental.

CEO Mr Ronald L. NelsonCEO 973-496-4700

Facebook, Twitter, etc post your complaints everywhere even on Avis and Budget so we can get their attention to stop this madness.

When an employee tells me that they add unauthorized charges on your card so they can make more in commissions and after reading posts of such I will have to agree. Point of reference and I believe one way they try to get you. I stated I wanted no insurance but she didn't circle where I said decline and wanted me to initial the box what do you bet they would have tried to make me pay for insurance.

This company is the worse and if I would have read the reviews before renting with this company I would have never rented a car from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #856886
Had an experience with Payless Car Rental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 14 #1172950

I think this company should be shut down PAYLESS is a ripoff
They take advantage of visitor's I have seen for myself you book cheap
and get ripped off at the counter

Jun 02 #1167734 Raleigh, North Carolina

That post is from 1/15 and not sure if the class action lawsuit gained any traction. I am contacting lawyers and would like to include contact information for anyone else who was a victim of Payless Car Rental's fraudulent and deceptive business practices.

Jun 22 #1176172 Atlanta, Georgia

I am a victim. I am super angry I paid 800 for a car rental and then they charged me an additional 500. They keep lying and giving me the run around. My contact information is Allyiah Williams and phone is 219 213 5191. Please contact me, I want to be apart of the class action suit.

Jun 02 #1167732 Raleigh, North Carolina

That lawsuit is from 1/15 and not sure it gained traction. I am personally contacting attorneys and would like to include contact information for anyone else who has been a victim of their fraud & deception

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Payless Car Rental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Payless Car Rental.
Filing a new complaint about