Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices.

Run don't walk away from this company also email the ceo of AVIS and Budget parent companies of the ripoff company Payless Car Rental.

CEO Mr Ronald L. NelsonCEO

Emailron.nelson@avisbudget.com 973-496-4700

Facebook, Twitter, etc post your complaints everywhere even on Avis and Budget so we can get their attention to stop this madness.

When an employee tells me that they add unauthorized charges on your card so they can make more in commissions and after reading posts of such I will have to agree. Point of reference and I believe one way they try to get you. I stated I wanted no insurance but she didn't circle where I said decline and wanted me to initial the box what do you bet they would have tried to make me pay for insurance.

This company is the worse and if I would have read the reviews before renting with this company I would have never rented a car from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Payless Car Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Payless Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

I think this company should be shut down PAYLESS is a ripoff

They take advantage of visitor's I have seen for myself you book cheap

and get ripped off at the counter

HELP GET THE WORD OUT

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1167734

That post is from 1/15 and not sure if the class action lawsuit gained any traction. I am contacting lawyers and would like to include contact information for anyone else who was a victim of Payless Car Rental's fraudulent and deceptive business practices.

to Jmac Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1176172

I am a victim.I am super angry I paid 800 for a car rental and then they charged me an additional 500.

They keep lying and giving me the run around.

My contact information is Allyiah Williams and phone is 219 213 5191.Please contact me, I want to be apart of the class action suit.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1167732

That lawsuit is from 1/15 and not sure it gained traction. I am personally contacting attorneys and would like to include contact information for anyone else who has been a victim of their fraud & deception