Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices.
Run don't walk away from this company also email the ceo of AVIS and Budget parent companies of the ripoff company Payless Car Rental.
CEO Mr Ronald L. NelsonCEO
Facebook, Twitter, etc post your complaints everywhere even on Avis and Budget so we can get their attention to stop this madness.
When an employee tells me that they add unauthorized charges on your card so they can make more in commissions and after reading posts of such I will have to agree. Point of reference and I believe one way they try to get you. I stated I wanted no insurance but she didn't circle where I said decline and wanted me to initial the box what do you bet they would have tried to make me pay for insurance.
This company is the worse and if I would have read the reviews before renting with this company I would have never rented a car from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..."
- "BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND GOT SUCKERED INTO BUYING THE ROTATION HIGH SPEED BALANCE AND ALIGNMENT FOR 5 YEARS. I WOULD TAKE MY TRUCK RELIGIOUSLY EVERY 6 MONTHS. I WOULD ALWAYS..."
- "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."