2.7
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We reserved a car and took printout to counter, they told us we could upgrade for the same price 251.00. As long as its the same price.

The gentlemen said yes, printed out a contract, and after seeing the price I signed the contract. Now remember payless, we signed a contract. The first thing I noticed was the fuel tank was low. So we put 37.00 in fuel and filled it up.

Everything was great, returned the vehicle and they said Im good to go they will take vehicle from there. Remember there's absolutely nothing wrong with this vehicle. And I even was nice enough to leave them with a half a tank considering I had an eighth of a tank to begin with. Well long story short I was charged approximately 100.00 more.

And when I went through the contract I seen that they put on contract the fuel tank was full. BS.

And if your gonna charge me for the upgrade, now your looking at a lawsuit. So corporate do you really want another class action lawsuit against you for not only breaching a contract, but lying on a contract as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments