I went online to book a rental car and the website stated a charge could not be made on my card. There is no reason for that, so I figured I typed in the wrong card number.

I got the message again so I went to another company and rented a car no problem. Then I looked at my credit card statement online and it shows Payless charged me twice for the rental! I called customer service, they were rude and dismissive and ill-informed. I was told it would be 5 business days to release the funds on my card.

I told the representative that was outrageous and he hung up on me! I wasn't rude, I treat people with respect, there was no reason for him to hang up on me. I called back several times in an attempt to speak with a supervisor, was put on hold for a total of over 1 hour and a supervisor never picked up. I am concerned that they will say the charges a non-refundable for the rental.

This company is a joke!

One phone call to customer service and you will see that for yourself. Be careful about renting online as you may find yourself in the same situation I am in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments