Grandview, Missouri

The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter.At the Payless Car Rental counter the price jumped to $189.00.

Payless Car rental said the extra charges were justified and blamed Expedia. Expedia said their charges should be accurate and blamed Payless Car Rental. The Payless Car Rental counter was located at an off-site airport location so I had no choice but to pay the charges if I wanted a car. LESSONS: 1.

do not book though Expedia if you want to know the actual charges 2. book though the Payless Car Rental website if you want to do business with Payless Car Rental.

3.Do not EVER use Expedia or Payless Car Rental.

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Is anyone willing to take responsibility for ruining our 3 days in NY? I wiil do everything in my power to expose their company lying and misinformation when i asked all the info when making reservations and twice again prior to our arrival in Ny..they caused a huge dilemma and extreme stress and i want to find someone who is willing to listen!