The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter.At the Payless Car Rental counter the price jumped to $189.00.
Payless Car rental said the extra charges were justified and blamed Expedia. Expedia said their charges should be accurate and blamed Payless Car Rental. The Payless Car Rental counter was located at an off-site airport location so I had no choice but to pay the charges if I wanted a car. LESSONS: 1.
do not book though Expedia if you want to know the actual charges 2. book though the Payless Car Rental website if you want to do business with Payless Car Rental.
3.Do not EVER use Expedia or Payless Car Rental.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..."
- "Territable!!! I said i didnt want my cut just dead ends off....n he gave me layers n cut wayyyy more then i wanted! On top of i toke a pic..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."