1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

In my 35 years of renting cars I have NEVER experienced or worked with a corporation or more inept at helping consumers than Payless Car Rental.I rented a vehicle at Newark Airport for 30 hours, a Ford Focus.

When I booked it the charge was $21.99/day. With all of the surcharges I would imagine the total would be somewhere around $60.00+ at the most. Upon return, because the woman was SO SLOW and I could not wait, she assured me the receipt would be emailed to me. It wasn't.

Not only that but just receiving my CC bill today I noticed the charge for the rental was $608.11!!! So I began my quest of trying to find someone (not in Mexico) to help me with this. I contacted the Newark Airport desk 3 times and let it ring over 20 times each time...no answer. Every time I called their "customer service" line it diverted me to Mexico where NO ONE could help me.

Asked for managers, supervisors, it didn't matter...no one could help. I looked up their corporate office in St. Petersburg Florida and called that number, the number i have reached is not in service. Dont bother calling 1-800-PAYLESS because that is Mexico.

I don't know why they give you all of the options on the phone because they ALL lead to Mexico and they cannot help you. After 1.5 hours of trying, I contacted my credit card company and told them to dispute the charge.

Let them deal with it.All I know is, DO NOT RENT FROM PAYLESS CAR RENTAL...EVER!!

Review about: Payless Car Rental Ford Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments