Do NOT rent from Payless they like ripping costumers off they add extra fees intentionally. The Oakland ca location is horrible they always just have one worker working the register.

People who have reservations still have to wait it’s ridiculous.

I ran to my car on a Friday Duper pick up at 10 AM I had to wait until 1243 to get my car then I get my car and it’s completely went from the outside the inside is filthy dirty and full of pet hair and wear on a {{Redacted}} inside. Then I called to make my complaint and they gave me a ticket number which I am still currently waiting for a response then I drop off my car Monday morning at 9:42 my car was due to return at 10 AM there’s a line of literally 20 people waiting and the employer who is working the register that the time came out and told everyone who is returning vehicle to just leave the keys in the car and that he would check us in at the time of our check in NOT the time that he got to it which in my case it was at 2:43pm which added another day to my account and they do NOT want to return my money nor give me Answers I also seen on yelp that they have been committing a lot of fraud with credit cards and adding tips and chargers and hidden fees to people so please be careful and do not rent from Payless!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments