1.7
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick the vehicle up. NOT WORTH IT.

After being dropped off at my pickup time, it took 45 minutes to check out. I go with Israel to check over the Toyota 4Runner and was told to point out damages. I started pointing out paint flakes and dings/dents..."NO! Those are too small, I'm not marking those." The last thing I see is a very small rock chip with a 1/2" crack in the lower left window shield.

"TOO SMALL, not marking it." MAKE THEM MARK IT! Or don't sign the paper work. We get up to Oregon where it's raining, turn on the defroster in the morning and the window starts to crack. The letter I just received from Payless Car Rental: Thank you for renting a vehicle with Payless Car Rental on 4/12/17.

Please be advised that during the course of the rental, our vehicle incurred ERO GLASS damage. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental contract, please note you are responsible for the costs to repair this damage.

$184 was just charged to my credit card for TURNING ON THE DAMNED DEFROSTER! I will be disputing this charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: charge for previous damage.

I didn't like: Wait time, Refusing to mark pointed out damage, Rude employees.

Comments

Google PAYLESS RENTAL SCAM . They are a rip off!!!!!! Have court cases all over and are owned by Avis.

What part of your responsible is escaping you? The vehicle was in your possession at the time.

It was during your use of said vehicle that the new damages occurred. It is just one of those physics issues that you get to deal with. It's called thermodynamics.

Also called thermal shock. I'm guessing you didn't actually read the rental agreement.