Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved
2.2

We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental.Watch out for the horrible business practice!

The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up paying for $345, three times the initial quoted amount. I asked why not put all the mandatory fees on to the quote... they can't answer that. It was really late, so I decided to just pay and dispute later.

The customer services is absolutely useless, they ask me to check the terms and conditions, which took forever to find since different Payless location has their own policies.

I will never go with Payless again!EVER!

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Clean car.

I didn't like: Misleading pricing, Unexpected add ons upon return, Useless customer service.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Payless Car Rental - Worst car rental experience EVER!! Payless Car Rental "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Charged my account twice.. Payless Car Rental "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Class Action Lawsuit!!!! Payless Car Rental "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more