We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental.Watch out for the horrible business practice!

The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up paying for $345, three times the initial quoted amount. I asked why not put all the mandatory fees on to the quote... they can't answer that. It was really late, so I decided to just pay and dispute later.

The customer services is absolutely useless, they ask me to check the terms and conditions, which took forever to find since different Payless location has their own policies.

I will never go with Payless again!EVER!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of payless car rental car rental from Payless Car Rental and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Payless Car Rental to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading pricing, unexpected add ons upon return and useless customer service. Author liked the most clean car. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Payless Car Rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments