Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental.Watch out for the horrible business practice!

Related: SCAM!!! Do not rent from Payless car rental

The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up paying for $345, three times the initial quoted amount. I asked why not put all the mandatory fees on to the quote... they can't answer that. It was really late, so I decided to just pay and dispute later.

The customer services is absolutely useless, they ask me to check the terms and conditions, which took forever to find since different Payless location has their own policies.

I will never go with Payless again!EVER!

Review about: Payless Standard Size Car Rental.

I liked: Clean car.

I didn't like: Everything else, Misleading pricing, Unexpected add ons upon return, Useless customer service.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Motion - SCAM! To avoid Green Motion "Believe me, they are charging me 700 euros for that!!! (see pic) To avoid this company no matter what. Such a shame, since the car was in excellent conditions and..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Want to experience every problem a renter can have? Go to Ridge Crossings Apartments in Hoover Ridge Crossings Apartments "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more