The individual charges were not explained.The agent makes you feel like they are giving you a better/great deal but by the time you have signed the contract, you have spent hundreds of dollars more than you thought.

When questioning the high price, were told that they were caused by high taxes. Everything seemed to be done quickly to keep you off guard. The car we received could have been much cleaner. In addition, we were not pleased with the customer.

If you need to rent a car, particularly in Phoenix, please do not even think about using this company.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Payless Car Rental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Payless Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Payless Car Rental Tampa FL- DON'T USE THEM-Scams People Payless Car Rental "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Bumper fall off.... Payless Car Rental "Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window..." Read more Screwed by Sling TV Sling Tv "Spent weeks deciding on what streaming service to use when I cut the cord. Finally decided on Sling, paid my $80 for two months of service. Unfortunately, some of my..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more