Clinton Township, New Jersey
1.6

Prepaid for a rental and showed up :45 min early.No where did it say online that you must be "ontime".

I was told the car was not available, really? By the time the dingbat completed the paperwork and you know how long that takes there was about :20 min left till the time I picked out to show up. Of course the original car was not available so I got sucked into getting a mid size car and paying more. I called to complain to Payless and got an operator located in Mexico that I could not understand.

What, no one in this country could use a mindless job like that?

Keep jobs in the USA morons.Iwish I would have read ALL the bad reviews before reserving this car.Plenty of other fish in the sea as they say, to bad you're not getting my business EVER again...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with way the steal money from me and stated that there is a room for improvement of upselling and unwanted charge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of payless car rental car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Payless Car Rental needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned payless car rental car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Payless Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1190474

Please join this group that is hold Payless accountable for their deceptive practices: