100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Hi All,

As an honest review I have to share one of my experience with payless car rental Oakland Airport (they are not for sure payless).

I have rented a car from Pay less with $32 for a day. And I got no information about submitting the fuel receipts for staff. While returning the car I fueled full tank worth $21 from Emeryville California fuel center.

To my surprise I got charged $232 instead of $32 for one day car rental. They fraud me for not fueling within 5 miles, which was never informed to me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. osr091184 is overall dissatisfied with Payless Car Rental and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about payless car rental car rental at Payless Car Rental was payless car rental is fraud , but reviewer liked car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Payless Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments