I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing.

There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was $193.52 but total charges for the rental were $255.66. I can only assume the RSP accounts for the majority of this discrepancy.

I've attached an quote and an invoice. The numbers don't lie. I see no point renting from Payless when I have to enlist a contract attorney to read the fine print as I pick up the car.

It was a good deal - "2 rentals in 1" - FIRST AND LAST!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Payless Car Rental and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about payless car rental car rental from Payless Car Rental was misleading information Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Payless Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Payless Car Rental does not honor their website prices. There is a scam.