I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing.
There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was $193.52 but total charges for the rental were $255.66. I can only assume the RSP accounts for the majority of this discrepancy.
I've attached an quote and an invoice. The numbers don't lie. I see no point renting from Payless when I have to enlist a contract attorney to read the fine print as I pick up the car.
It was a good deal - "2 rentals in 1" - FIRST AND LAST!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading information
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Payless Midsize Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "i love your wigs the one i love the more is amber I buy her all the time i love buy wigs ever time i get some..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."