Hebron, Kentucky
Additional Services

I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing.

There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was $193.52 but total charges for the rental were $255.66. I can only assume the RSP accounts for the majority of this discrepancy.

I've attached an quote and an invoice. The numbers don't lie. I see no point renting from Payless when I have to enlist a contract attorney to read the fine print as I pick up the car.

It was a good deal - "2 rentals in 1" - FIRST AND LAST!

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Misleading information.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Payless Car Rental does not honor their website prices. There is a scam.

Thrifty Car Rental - Robbing misleading company thrifty Thrifty Car Rental "I hired a car on thriftycars4rent website for Orlando airport on the website it which clearly states all insurances included etc. Upon arrival I was asked at the desk if..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Payless Car Rental - Misleading Quote at Payless Toronto Location Payless Car Rental "We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental. Watch out for the horrible business practice! The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Class Action Lawsuit!!!! Payless Car Rental "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more