I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing.
There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was $193.52 but total charges for the rental were $255.66. I can only assume the RSP accounts for the majority of this discrepancy.
I've attached an quote and an invoice. The numbers don't lie. I see no point renting from Payless when I have to enlist a contract attorney to read the fine print as I pick up the car.
It was a good deal - "2 rentals in 1" - FIRST AND LAST!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misleading information
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Payless Midsize Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car at Payless, the lady that helped me was very nice. I returned the car and gentleman said he would take care of cc card billing. When..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "rented rims from there for 2 months. when i gave the rims back the mechanic messed up the install, causing the stud on my car to snap and my wheel..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."
- "The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem. ..."
- "We used behr restore on our deck in the summer of 2015. Now the deck is peeling and chipping off. Our one beautiful deck that we enterained on is horrible..."