Hebron, Kentucky

I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing.

Related: Payless Car rental

There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was $193.52 but total charges for the rental were $255.66. I can only assume the RSP accounts for the majority of this discrepancy.

I've attached an quote and an invoice. The numbers don't lie. I see no point renting from Payless when I have to enlist a contract attorney to read the fine print as I pick up the car.

It was a good deal - "2 rentals in 1" - FIRST AND LAST!

Review about: Payless Midsize Car Rental.

I didn't like: Misleading information.

Additional Services
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Payless Car Rental does not honor their website prices. There is a scam.

Rent A Wheel - WHY DID THE MANAGER FROM COME TO MY HOUSE IN LET THE AIR OUT IF MY TIRES Rent A Wheel "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..." Read more Payless Car Rental Tampa FL- DON'T USE THEM-Scams People Payless Car Rental "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Worst car rental experience EVER!! Payless Car Rental "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Bumper fall off.... Payless Car Rental "Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more