Resolved
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Oct 18, 2016

Three weeks after receiving confirmation from Payless Car Rental that they did over charge me, they have finally refunded my money.

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2016

I rented a car in DFW from 9/24/16-9/26/16 and prepaid the reservation. I have a picture of my original reservation for $58.01 made on 9/10/16.

I have a an email reminder sent from Payless on 9/22 again showing my total of $58.01. When I picked the car up, their system was down so the agent had to hand write everything. I declined all extras and should of only had the deposit hold until return on my card. I returned the car with a full tank of gas.

I had the car 37 hours and drove 34 miles. The printed out receipt showed my total as $112.69. I immediately went into the counter and was told I had to call the 800 number. I did while waiting for my flight and had a ticket opened.

By the time my flight landed I had an email with an updated receipt showing my total was now $99.18, still $41.17 more than it should of been. I reopened the ticket and sent in attachments showing my agreement for the rental at $58.01. Now, no one is responding. I called the 800 number AGAIN and am being told they can't help me and they can't transfer me to anyone in customer service, I just have to wait.

I'm trying to search online for a corporate phone number but the only number so far I've found is disconnected. I will fight this and blast Payless all over social media because this is not right or legal!

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments