100% full Not resolved
2.7

I rented a car at Payless, the lady that helped me was very nice.I returned the car and gentleman said he would take care of cc card billing.

When at home I looked at cc statement and I could see i was overcharged by about $80. I have a receipt, payless sent me a copy of receipt that was different than the receipt I had. I already have AAA which I showed a copy of when I rented. I am still waiting for this to be corrected.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

Check your receipt and don't just let them handle it for you.I Was charged $434.24 instead of $359.56

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $80. mwkautto is overall dissatisfied with Payless Car Rental and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about payless car rental car rental at Payless Car Rental was almost fraud in my mind , but reviewer liked original rate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Payless Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments