Product: Payless Car Rental Vehicle Driver Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Payless Car Rental - Vehicle Driver Review

2.0
Omg I just had the craziest experience with payless' SFO rental place. First of all it is really way far away from the airport so in rush hour traffic u have to go outside in the freezing SF weather (always freezing guys) and wait 20 min for them to pick u up. There is a phone but if u pick it up and dial the number listed for Payless u get a recording that says nothing about when your van will arrive. It's all a recording only. So when it shows up u get the rudest laziest driver. I am a woman w luggage a cane and a bandaged foot. The driver never got off their fat *** to help. Bizarre. Once u getbto the shop u get a pretty dirty car inside and basically not the economy car I ordered on line. I asked to change from the full size gas guzzler I got and nada. No go. Then I drove it to my meetings and back the next day and when I went to turn it in no idea where the return lane was so parked it in a numbered spot. I wrote down the mileage and was about to walk it in as it was dark and nobody around and from somewhere this guy cane out waving his arms and yelling something. Who know what. Indeciferable. I kept saying what. Anyway I waved at a waiting airport van and I asked for a receipt pls and he took my keys and told me the piece of paper I got when I signed the car out was my receipt. Wow. How do I know he checked the gas and fir dents and signed me off. Bizarre. Then I get on the van and Lo and behold he is the driver. No help with luggage (natch) and a 20 minute ride right out of the too fast too crazy driving book. Bumped fast over every pot hole and took every corner neatly on two wheels. I got off wondering what the heck that experience was. Bad company they clearly don't pay their people well so get the dregs and don't train them fir service and do t reward them or they wouldn't be doing that. Bad service. Bad car. Bad distance from ago. No bargain there on the bottom line. Never again.
Review