6822 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75235, USA
1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

First off the Better Business Bureau advises against PAYLESS CAR RENTAL. ABC network did an undercover story on the Payless Car Rental scam.

I wish I would have seen the scam uncovered before I rented from Payless Car. I advanced booked a car thru EXPEDIA. I was quoted $606.48 with a printed receipt from EXPEDIA. Went to the DFW Payless Rental Counter and was given a receipt for $606.48.

I was then told "to have a seat it would be a 40 minute wait for the car) The rental car I was given had dirty/stained interior with a passenger side door that had been broken into with multiple deep scratches/dings. I was also told there were "no other cars". I returned the car a few hours early with a full tank of gas and clean. I was then given a print out from a "hand held" device for not the EXPEDIA price or PAYLESS price of $606.48 but a SCAM price of $1053.52!!!

PAYLESS FRAUDULENTLY added Optional Services/Products to the price that I clearly DECLINED on my rental receipt! BEWARE of PAYLESS CAR RENTAL or at least watch the Undercover PAYLESS CAR RENTALScam CBS aired on television.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Payless Car Rental Pros: Location at dallas airport.

Payless Car Rental Cons: Fraud overcharged, Dirty car, Customer service does not answer phone or emails.

• No Complaint Follow Up

Comments

Update Review on Payless Car Rental. The Car rental company agreed to return the money they overcharged me and credited it back to my charge card.