1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Sep 16, 2016

Payless still insists that I asked for the insurance.I complained to the Better Business Bureau.

Today (almost two months after I rented the car), I received a bill in the mail for $373.53.Nobody can talk to me about it ("we only do business by email") and nobody can tell me why I owe this money.

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2016

I rented a car from Payless and kept it for 9 days as I planned.The day after I got home, when I was going through my receipts from my trip, I discovered that I had been charged $25 a day for some sort of insurance, which I never authorized.

The car rental was only $22 a day.

When I contacted the company (a near impossibility, by the way) I was told that I must have authorized it so they will not refund the money.I will never rent from these people again and hope no one else does, either.

diane_evans wrote the review because of pricing issue at Payless Car Rental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $222 and wants Payless Car Rental to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off, fact i was charged for insurance, terrible customer service and fraudulent pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Payless Car Rental and payless car rental car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1195344

Payless is almost impossible to contact for customer complaints, they quoted me a weekly rate, then after the fact they re entered my card to the tune of an extra $150.00. They are slippery as eels stay away.