1.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a vehicle thru Hotwire which gave me a great deal with Payless.When I got to the Sky harbor airport rental desk they first told me they had no cars and were waiting for returns .

While doing the paperwork I gave the my hotwire reservation and made the mistake of assuming it be honored. I also told them i did not need any additional sevices or insurance . After a 20 minute wait for my vehicle i signed my contract w/o looking at it and drove off. My wife checked our credit card saw a charge from payless and we saw it was not the hotwire price plus they tacked on a 25.00 a day insurance waver after i told them none was needed.

I got home from my trip and called them to complain and i was told i could not talk to a customer rep but was told it would be forwarded.

Low and behold they denied my claim stating i should have read my contract before signing.I have made another request for review and am still waiting.I have notified my bank and filed a complaint with them.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $103. This person is overall dissatisfied with Payless Car Rental. The most disappointing about payless car rental car rental at Payless Car Rental was charged a fee for not buying additional insurance Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payless Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Payless Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Comments