Additional Fees
Additional Services

I reserved a payless car at the memphis airport for $21.00 a day.I was flying in from san diego with a stopover in dallas on 8/27/17.

Because of the weather in dallas flight delays occured and i missed the flight to memphis but AA had me booked on the next flight out. That was delayed 2 hrs as well. I got into mempis after payless closed. The only rental place open was an avis and they wanted $157.00 per day.

I slept on the floor that night in front of the payless counter.The reason why I was at that airport is my father was put into the hospital in conway arkansas and I was told to get there because it didnt look good for him. It was much cheaper to fly to mempnis and rent a car than littlerock as I have limited funds. I just tried to extend my rental car as I am sitting next to my father in his hospital bed just being put on a ventilator. I asked the rental car person why they couldnt honor the rate originally qouted and she replied i didnt pick up the car when i said i would so it was my fault.

And im getting charged an extra fee for extending the car rental(like i have a choice my dad is dying) i asked what yhe charge would be to drop the car at little rock instead of memphis she told me i would have to drive to little rock and ask she couldnt tell me what a rip off.Horrible horrible service

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments