today 12/02/2017 I wanted to order-slash - pay for/ buy a product "the 60s " CD,,,, from Time/ Life 30 minute info commercial on NBC.... I called the 1-800-860-4420 ph #,,,, .

credit card in hand.......Faith,, the cust. service rep. told me that FREE shipping (advertised on TV), was NOT available in my zip code 33470 (Palm Beach county, FL). and she apologized...

BECAUSE IT WAS ALSO NOT available in my sisters zip, 63301 ( suburb of St. Louis ,MO) and NOT available in my girlfriend's sister's St. Marys, Georgia zip.....( or all, pretty much, of the U.S.A). I OFFERED TO PAY FOR SHIPPING, BUT TIME LIFE STILL WOULD NOT SHIP IT !!!!

WHAT COMPANY DOES NOT WANT TO SELL IT'S PRODUCT ?...... My Background, as a typical human being,,,,, .. I am 63 y.o., middle class guy, self employed for 30+ years, divorced, 750+ Credit Score, raised 1 son ( with 3.8 grad avg.,and in Air Force, balanced and doing fine--- ok - enough !!! ha,ha....- I am a normal/typical adult with a normal child ) Anyway, after calling Customer Service Line, 1-866-483-1585 Could not order the CD, per Zip code issue, AGAIN !

...(Huh?) I guess buying the Time/Life product, thru Time/Life's SUB-contractor, Star Vista Entertainment was NOT POSSIBLE ... so, the question becomes... WHY WOULD A COMPANY... NOT..

!.. TAKE MY MONEY ????... !!!!!.. perhaps its some sort of money laundering scheme....

I offer to buy their product. They dont/wont sell it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments