Corning, New York

I was travelling from JAPAN. I reserved an intermediate car through Automatit Travel(50981476) and the charge was said 136 $ for 4days. But while I arrived Payless off-site Toronto Airport office (very dirty) by their shuttle; I surprised they charging me 376$. By the by, I had to wait 40 mins for their shuttle after calling. Payless also charged airport Tax though they are off-site. They charged HST, Car license, Tyre depreciation (!), Insurance etc. I realized they are CHEATING but they said it's their terms & conditions. No way to back, they took 45 min to handover the car.

You may be cheat by hidden cost (4 times of reservation). On-line brokers will not told you total charges. AVIS, National, Herz- I used before was much better dealings.

Be careful to rent from Payless !!

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Payless Car Rental - Bumper fall off.... Payless Car Rental "Didn't notice on the window that they had written, "rear bumper off", until I'm 100 miles away and I hear this horrible noise, and look out my rear view window..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Over Charging / Deceptive Quotes Payless Car Rental "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Misleading Quote at Payless Toronto Location Payless Car Rental "We rented a car and was quoted $107 for four days rental. Watch out for the horrible business practice! The mandatory fees adds up and we ended up..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - 2 weeks since the accident , still no rent car! Liberty Mutual Insurance "My 20 year old son and 3 of his friends took my car to go from Ft Worth to Galveston. Before they could even get there, a lady hit them..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more