2.2

I experienced a poorly managed and handled situation with a young lady Susan and her manager Mary Shea. I arrived around 10:45pm at the return desk in the garage for my 12:45am flight.

I get to the counter and express that I won't be using the card on file, I will be using cash as I adamantly expressed to Bryson during my pick up of the rental. At that time nothing was said to me about not having issues with paying cash. So I inform Susan that night that I would be paying with cash, she informs me that it was drawer switch over time and I wouldn't be able to pay with cash until after 12am. I said how is that possible when my flight leaves at 12:45am, I would never be able to make it back to the terminal.

She looked at me and said, "There’s nothing I can do". I then went on to say that it wasn't explained to me that if I returned the vehicle back at 10:45pm that I would have to wait until 12am to pay cash. She then just stared at me like she didn't care, she never once apologizes for the inconvenience. I then ask for the manager who was Mary Shea who was walking up, so I explained the situation to her, she does the same thing as Susan looks at me like "Well there’s nothing I can do".

I then said "do you understand my dilemma” Mary Shea, shrugged her shoulders and maintained that there was nothing she could do. I then said I would write the corporate office and I was also a manager and she wasn't resolving my issue or even sympathizing with me. By then I used a card that that I didn't want to use and expressed my displeasure.

At that point she got upset with my forcefulness, and slammed the sliding window shut and said "*** YOU" as she was closing the window. At that point I made a scene, and I was highly upset and walked away with security.

Product or Service Mentioned: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

I liked: Having a car in vegas.

I didn't like: Way i was treated by susan and her manager mary shea.

• Las Vegas Airport Return