Insurance Quality

Got a rental from the Boston Airport location Friday September 26 and Saturday the 27 at 10:45pm this CAR left us stranded after a family party.Called roadside assistance and they advised me that all they could do was tow the car back to my hotel since rental location was closed at the time, for me to take of it in the morning.

Sunday morning I tried calling many times they wouldn't answer plus voicemail full. Finally I got through to someone who put in a "ticket" for me explaining the situation and that someone would contact me to resolve this matter.

I have flown back home and it's October 1st today I have made numerous phone calls I have been promised that roadside assistance would come and pick up car and rental is still parked at my hotel and NO ONE HAS PICKED UP THE PHONE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, moving this matter to HEADQUATERS.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, TOTAL RIP OFF.

Review about: Payless Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: FULL REFUND PLUS COMPENSATION FOR OTHER TRANSPORTATION SINCE I WAS LEFT WITHOUT TRANSPORTATION FOR 4 DAYS.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments

Unbelievable! Will never use! Ill tell everyone i know!

to Anonymous #878226