Forest View, Illinois
2.0

I book a rental car for a trip midway airport.My flight arrive at midway at 6:30am.

I got on the shuttle to be taken to the rental car place. Payless does not have a spot here you have to call the number on the board for them. I called two times before I was able to speak with someone this was at 7:06am. I told them where I was and that I was waiting to be picked up.

I called them back at 7:25 because they had not shown up yet. I was suppose to pick up the rental car at 7:30am. Payless shuttle showed up at 7:38am to pick me up and take me to their rental place to get the car. I was hot to say the lease.

As I was walking through their front door their hours said 7am to 5pm. I was why would you take reservation if you don't open till 7 and flights start earlier how will those people get back to the airport from here. She told me they would have to use urber or a cab.

Really this is not the best of neighborhoods to be standing outside in.I travel a lot and I will never use this company again!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Payless Car Rental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Payless Car Rental to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting picked up on time. Author liked the most advertised rate. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Payless Car Rental and payless car rental car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Payless Car Rental?

Comments